Ashley, here! 💕 Super Bowl LV is among us, and we couldn’t be more excited! Well, Crystal is only here for the halftime show. However, I know that it ain’t a Super Bowl party without FOOD! As a wife and mom of 2 very active toddlers, finding recipes to tickle everyone’s fancy can be a challenge. Couple that with my pescatarian diet, and well, we’re looking at limited options. I decided to tap into my Maryland roots, and surf the Beyonce’s internet for crab recipes and found this insanely delicious Crab Dip Recipe for the adults!
Hot Crab Dip
8 ounce cream cheese softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup cheddar cheese grated
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon lemon juice (I’m allergic 😔 White wine substitute)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pound lump crab meat canned
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in lump crab meat.
- Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with a slice baguette or tortilla chips
We’re usually conscious of our children’s sugar intake – again, #Toddlers – but Super Bowl is a special occasion, so I like to make sure their taste buds are accounted for while planning. 😆 I found a recipe that’s a spin on a classic treat, and can be made with the kiddos: Football Rice Crispy Treats!
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 10 large marshmallows or 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 3 cups of Cocoa Krispies
- bowl of water
- white frosting
Football Rice Crispy Treats
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and mix until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in Cocoa Krispies.
- Wet hands with bowl of water (prevents sticking) and pick up a small handful of the mixture. Be careful of the heat. Shape into a football. Be quick as you’ll want to finish all the footballs before the mixture totally cools and hardens.
- When footballs are completely cool, pipe white lines.
- Store in an airtight container.
Share your favorite Super Bowl recipes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using #ThePartyCase!
One Reply to “Super Bowl Treats To Keep the Party Going”
Yaaassss!! Thanks for sharing. I’m going to try this crab dip out for sure, post super bowl! Lol.